Laurel - Whimsical Watercolor
Featured on MODWedding // Photography: Katie Kett Photography // Creative Director, Planner & Styling: La Belle Fleur Events // Floral Design: Life In Bloom Chicago // Venue: Room 1520 // Blue Tufted Chair: Rent Vintage Chicago // Bridal Dresses & Accessories: Mignonette Bridal // Buffet Table: Shadowbox Dreams // Cake Stands: Re:find Joy // Cakes & Macarons: A Baker’s Tale // Linens: Bramble Workshop // Makeup & Hair Styling: Nika Vaughn Bridal Artists // Place Settings: Vintage Place Settings // Tables, Chair, & Flatware: Hall’s Rentals // Water Color Signage: Layers Of Loveliness
Design + Printing
This invitation set features a watercolor pattern and deckled edge. This design is perfect for couples who love whimsical designs with subtle handmade touches. The watercolor design colors can be easily changed to match your event. The items in this suite are produced through high quality digital flat printing on heavy weight matte cover stock. The wording can always be upgraded to foil stamping.
Samples, See It In Person
There is a sample set of this design available for purchase. Should you decide to place an order after receiving the samples, a credit for the cost of the sample will be applied to the final print order.
The Ordering Process, 6 Easy Steps
1. Send me a listing of the items you would like to order from the suite and their quantities. I will send you a invoice for half of the total production cost is due to begin production.
2. When the print order is placed, you will be emailed a link to submit your wording. Once I receive your wording, I will create the design. My design time is about 3-5 business days but keep in mind additional time will be needed so you can review the designs and submit your revisions.
3. You will be emailed either a PDF or a link with credentials to access your personal online client portal to review and comment on the designs. You will also receive a production schedule outlining the process and dates to expect each step. This is a good way for us to ensure the items are being produced on time.
4. You will have up to two rounds of revisions to your wording. Once you approve the designs, an invoice for the remaining balance of your print order will be sent. The final files are released to the printer for production when payment is made. Printing production time will vary based on your quantity, but will be confirmed once the printers have the files.
5. During the printing production, I will do press checks with any local printers to ensure the items are being produced properly. I often send sneak peeks to my clients during these visits.
6. Once printing is complete, the items are assembled, packaged and shipped to you to share with your loved ones.